21 December, 2008

Festive Creativeness!

Well, this year..as I get annoyed with finding assorted card packs that don't have a good example of varied designs of Christmas cards I have decided to make my own cards...and gift tags for that matter! Well, I do have Photoshop after all and all it takes is a blob of glitter glue to make the card more festive. Here's a few examples of what I made..it's a popular idea but instead of buying them..I made them!







I think I'm finished with everything now anyway. I just finished wrapping the presents, though have resolved never to buy teddies as gifts again as they are a bugger to wrap! The cards got posted out the other day and my Mum thanked me for hers so everyone else must have got theirs. I'm now finally starting to feel festive after all the fuss of getting it all sorted!

No comments: